Social Prescribing can help you to have move control over your own health and find ways to improve how you feel in a way that suits you
Your Social Prescriber Link Worker is Matthew Reeve
Matthew is here to listen and put you in touch with the people and activities that might help you to feel better:
Examples of support are:
- Introduction to local community activities for those who are isolated.
- Referral to adult social care for patients who need extra care at home.
- Promotion of digital health resources.
- Access to local volunteer roles.
- Signposting to specific agencies, e.g. for anxiety/depression.
Please contact the surgery for further information.